I recently purchased a APX 7000XE UHF/700-800mhz radio and was wondering what extended impress battery life is everyone using? I am wanting to purchase a impress 2 battery but not sure which Motorola impress 2 battery has the extended life in it.
- Jamie N4CYA
- Listing for sale or trade of, or links to sites offering for sale or trade of, or giving away, Radio
Service Software (RSS) or Customer Programming Software (CPS)
- Profanity, pornography, defamation, or slanderous remarks directed towards any individual or entity
- Commercial advertising (except in the Batboard Vendors forum, as approved by the Admin/Mod Staff)
- Any other items which may be deemed as offensive
If any topics, posts, or private messages containing or relating to the aforementioned material are brought to the attention of the Admin/Mod Staff, they will be deleted.
Additional FAQ items appear here in Forum Rules. Please review them for posting guidelines and further clarification.
Covering the following Subscriber devices: APX1000/1500, APX3000, APX4000/4500, APX6000, APX6000XE, APX6500, APX7000, APX7000XE, APX7000L, APX7500, and APX8000.
Moderator: Queue Moderator
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- New User
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:54 pm
- What radios do you own?: APX8KXE, XTS5K, XTL5K
I have 2 types of Impress batteries for my 8K, PMNN4504A (3400 mAh), that I use for day to day ops, they last a 10 hour shift. And for when I know I may be out for an extended callout I grab a NNTN8921A (4500 mAh), it lasts for about 24 hours.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest