I'm an old Batboard user but haven't been here for a while.
My question is if there's any way to tell an APX-7000 to provide an audible confirmation for the end of a transmission. I have someone I communicate with who has a tendency to think for the few seconds during a transmission and I never know when he's done.
We're about to have our APX-7000s updated with some new channels, so this would be a good time to ask them to set this feature if it does exist with the radio.
I did try to search for this in previous submissions and in the APX-7000 user manuals but didn't find anything.
- Listing for sale or trade of, or links to sites offering for sale or trade of, or giving away, Radio
Service Software (RSS) or Customer Programming Software (CPS)
- Profanity, pornography, defamation, or slanderous remarks directed towards any individual or entity
- Commercial advertising (except in the Batboard Vendors forum, as approved by the Admin/Mod Staff)
- Any other items which may be deemed as offensive
If any topics, posts, or private messages containing or relating to the aforementioned material are brought to the attention of the Admin/Mod Staff, they will be deleted.
Additional FAQ items appear here in Forum Rules. Please review them for posting guidelines and further clarification.
Covering the following Subscriber devices: APX1000/1500, APX3000, APX4000/4500, APX6000, APX6000XE, APX6500, APX7000, APX7000XE, APX7000L, APX7500, and APX8000.
Moderator: Queue Moderator
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1794
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 7:03 am
- What radios do you own?: 2 turntables and a microphone
You can enable Voice TX End Tone under Tactical Public Safety, but that only works on conventional channels. There is no option for trunking.
1. Ability to use fine motor skills
2. Presence of mind
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest