TRBO Consolette?

The place to talk about features you want to see in your radios. In addition speculation is welcome with respect to new features or subscribers being developed. You never know!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

firecomm
was Fire4117

TRBO Consolette?

Post by firecomm »

Anyone have any word on if the Big M has any plans to come out with a TRBO Consolette anytime in the near future? Would really like the idea of being able to have an XPR5550 on the desktop in the office as opposed to a separate power supply and base setup.

Similar to my mockup (sorry for the hackjob edit of the APX Consolette :-) )

d119

Re: TRBO Consolette?

Post by d119 »

I've heard nothing about it. Best I can surmise is that Motorola would have you use a mobile and a tone remote adapter, along with a base station tray.
JeffFireRadio

Post by JeffFireRadio »

G798AC - Replace APX drawer/O5 head with MotoTrbo option. $2995.00
Note: Cross out 'machine gun', write in 'pizza oven'; select band desired.
Note: Above Price Book transaction. See Federal/State/Local Rep for details. Be prepared to be told 'not available to you'.

Hey, loved(!) your mockup. Well done.

- J
firecomm
was Fire4117

Post by firecomm »

JeffFireRadio wrote:G798AC - Replace APX drawer/O5 head with MotoTrbo option. $2995.00
Note: Cross out 'machine gun', write in 'pizza oven'; select band desired.
Note: Above Price Book transaction. See Federal/State/Local Rep for details. Be prepared to be told 'not available to you'.

Hey, loved(!) your mockup. Well done.

- J
Lol, awesome!

Thanks J!
escomm
Queue Moderator

Post by escomm »

Sorry, consolettes are public safety products, only for public safety users, at public safety prices.

(feel free to interchange consolette with AES, simulcast, FPP etc)
wavetar
Administrator

Post by wavetar »

IF they ever do, it'll be a tricked out APX8500 consolette with TRBO flash, so you'll only have to pay like $12K for it, lol.
No trees were harmed in the posting of this message...however an extraordinarily large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced.

Welcome to the /\/\achine.
motorola_otaku

Post by motorola_otaku »

d119 wrote:I've heard nothing about it. Best I can surmise is that Motorola would have you use a mobile and a tone remote adapter, along with a base station tray.
"Okay, but how do I get it to speak ACIM so I can send emergencies and PTT IDs to our console system?"

"Why do you need to do that?"

Return to “MotoTRBO/Business Products Feature Requests & Future Speculation”