2014 F-150 Install - Console Options

This forum is dedicated to helping people with questions about installing radio equipment in vehicles. This can include antenna installs, electrical wiring questions/problems, and mounting systems. Pictures of installs are welcome.

Note: Discussions regarding lighting, sirens, and other equipment now has its own forum in the 'off-topic' section below.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

NSPD
What radios do you own?: Motorola FR50!

2014 F-150 Install - Console Options

Post by NSPD »

Looking at upfitting a 2014 Ford F-150 XLT Supercrew with the front bucket seats, factory center console (between seats only), and column shifter. I would like to not reinvent the wheel here and I am hoping someone on here may have some experience with this year model of F-150.

I wanted to do a RAM Mounts 29” angled console with a 29” floorplate, but found they only offer a leg kit for a 2004-2010 F-150. They claim that their leg kit will not work with the 2014 model and their response was to use a drill-down leg kit... which I am not doing.

Anyone else put a console in this year model F-150 and have any suggestions? I know Havis makes a leg kit but I am really not a fan of their stuff.
Jake

Return to “Vehicle Radio Installs”