Jeep CJ installs

This forum is dedicated to helping people with questions about installing radio equipment in vehicles. This can include antenna installs, electrical wiring questions/problems, and mounting systems. Pictures of installs are welcome.

Note: Discussions regarding lighting, sirens, and other equipment now has its own forum in the 'off-topic' section below.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

redbeard
What radios do you own?: Motorola, Yaesu

Jeep CJ installs

Post by redbeard »

I just thought everyone would like to hear about a cool idea I saw the other day. This guy had an awesome rock crawler Jeep and seeing as how he had a soft top he had nowhere to put antennas. Nowhere except the hood. He had two low profile (like 1" high) antennas on the hood, which were black in color and the hood was black. I was too busy drooling over the winch when I barely noticed them amongst the windshield tie downs. Very nice job, makes me want a Jeep just to do that. I think they were Antenex, they had a small chrome ring around the base of them.

That is all.
Look, it's not in my nature to be mysterious. But I can't talk about it and I can't talk about why.

Return to “Vehicle Radio Installs”