Astro Saber keypad DTMF

This forum is dedicated to discussions pertaining specifically to the Motorola ASTRO line of radios (those that use VSELP/IMBE/AMBE), including using digital modulation, digital programming, FlashPort upgrades, etc. If you have general questions please use the General or Programming forums.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Astro Spectra

Post by Astro Spectra »

I hate to admit it but I can't seem to get the CPS to allow me to select unlimited phone operation in a conventional personality on a Astro Saber III .

This radio has been around but as far as I can see it is original (not a cloned/hacked CP).

Ideas appreciated!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Astro Spectra on 2002-02-25 00:44 ]</font>
Elroy Jetson

Post by Elroy Jetson »

Trunking or conventional?

It works fine on my radios...in conventional mode, anyway. I don't have any trunking personalities in any of my radios to check that, though.

What's your radio's feature set? (flash)

Elroy
Astro Spectra

Post by Astro Spectra »

Thanks for the reply Elroy,

The problem was obvious when I finally checked the model number Despite intact tags it tuned out to be a re-cased AS II, QED.
Elroy Jetson

Post by Elroy Jetson »

Put the radio into selftest mode and run the keypad/controls test just to be sure everything's working right.

If you have a favorable codeplug for an Astro Saber III (Features you like, and in the right band) then you COULD clone it if you really wanted to, you know...that'd turn it into a III model.

Elroy

Return to “Legacy Batboard Motorola ASTRO (VSELP/IMBE/AMBE) Equipment Forum”