Help with Parts ID / Order

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Pj
What radios do you own?: X9000 thru APX

Post by Pj »

If you have MOL access (which I think you do) go under the browse section for parts (I think thats it). Its the menu that comes up with the breakdown parts picture with the parts list underneath. Usually if an item number comes with more parts, its broken down right there on the screen. If not, PM me and I will look it up
Lowband radio. The original and non-complicated wide area interoperable communications system
ASTROMODAT

Post by ASTROMODAT »

1. I guarantee you, rOf, that PID can give youy the breakdown of everything that is in the kit. Jim should know. Otherwise, ask for a PID Supervisor. That's just BS that they don't know what the breakout is in the kit!

2. The kits are ALWAYS cheaper than the sum of the individual parts, so unless you need about only about one-third to one-half of the parts in the complete kit, youy won't typically save by buying individually. Once you hit this mark, the kit is generally cheaper.

3. I agree if it's $400, you may as well replace the radio!

4. Or, hold on for the $1,500 XTS1500 UHF! (No encryption, but so what! And you get a NEW radio.).

Larry
The Pager Geek
What radios do you own?: Disney FRS

Post by The Pager Geek »

The front you had was $50ish?

It comes with plastic only, no labels, no mic felt, (can't remember speaker mesh) but it does come with the accessory connector conversion kit.

tpg
ASTROMODAT

Post by ASTROMODAT »

$42 is reasonable, and in line with what I would have guessed. The $400 figure was ridiculous, even for Motorola.

Larry
apco25
What radios do you own?: APX / Astro 25 / Harris

Post by apco25 »

what is the reason you can't buy 10 cent stickers???????????
"Some men just don't know their limitations"
apco25
What radios do you own?: APX / Astro 25 / Harris

Post by apco25 »

intersting.... makes sense

but I'm NOT Lindsay!

:D
"Some men just don't know their limitations"

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”