Codeplug Supersite Updates and Info...

Have a question about a codeplug, including structure, modification, or requests for? This is the place.

Please note, posts older than two weeks will be automatically removed.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

phillipsc84

Codeplug Supersite Updates and Info...

Post by phillipsc84 »

The Codeplug Supersite (CPSS) now under new hosting and updated!!!

As the new "owner" and host of http://www.codeplugsupersite.com, (now CPSS for short), I am pleased to announce the new changes that have and are still to come. Nothing too huge as far as functionality is coming but major design changes have happened and more are on the way. I am currently looking at all the useful features that this site can have and trying to get feedback about what is good and bad so far.

The general concept of the site will ALWAYS remain the same and access should remain free with only donations accepted. I have however made sure that there was a good place to post a listing of wanted items that are not already in the listing. I am trying to keep the site functional while making it more useful. Please send me any ideas or concepts for things you might think would help to improve the site.

One thing that is coming is a whole NEW file transfer center. I still have to move all of the files over from the old site but everyone will need to register for the new site at http://www.codeplugsupersite.com/cp/register.php in order to use this new area. The reason for this is becasue I cannot copy the users from one to the other. I will keep the original download area working until all of the files are moved. Please test out this new site to help me make sure everything is working correctly.

Most of all ENJOY the new site!!

Phillip W
Batwings21

Re: Codeplug Supersite Updates and Info...

Post by Batwings21 »

Site registration comes up, but after filling out the form and clicking register I get a sql dump. Using firefox 3.0.6
phillipsc84

Post by phillipsc84 »

Batwings21 wrote:Site registration comes up, but after filling out the form and clicking register I get a sql dump. Using firefox 3.0.6
Error corrected and all should be ok now. Thank you!
Mraudio
What radios do you own?: Quantar/AS/A-spec./VertexP25

Post by Mraudio »

Was never emailed and auth to access.. that was over a week ago
fungkh
New User

Post by fungkh »

I visited supersite recently and didn't found the codeplug of GM350. Anybody could help me where to get this codeplug? I got a software R3.1.9 and USB cable, can read the radio, but cannot edit it, because of invalid codeplug. anybody could help me? Thanks...
Tom in D.C.
What radios do you own?: Progreso soup can with CRT

Post by Tom in D.C. »

You said that you can read but not write to the radio.
This is a common event when the computer you are running
is too fast for the software. See if a slower computer helps.
Another possibility is that your RSS runs in DOS and you're not
running pure DOS but rather the imitation DOS that runs under
Windows. If it's an RSS requiring DOS then get DOS 6.22 and
boot from that.
Tom in D.C.
In 1920, the U.S. Post Office Department ruled
that children may not be sent by parcel post.
fungkh
New User

Post by fungkh »

I can read the radio, but it's read abnormally ( maybe ) ,when i manage to click the read button, there is a small windows prompt out says ' Invalid radio data ' then after click the ok button, I can see the radio information and programmed frequencies, but it blocked me to edit the frequencies, I can insert a frequencies inside the input box, then press tab to other input box, the frequencies that I type in previous box will automatically changed to 179.000 . There must be something wrong, maybe the codeplug, or any other reason. when I force to write the radio there is a beep , but there is also a small windows prompt says some error in codeplug.
CTAMontrose
was grem467

Post by CTAMontrose »

Im having an issue registering to the site... when i click to go to register it tells me im logged in and does not prompt me to set up an account. At the bottom of the same page it tells me i am not logged in.
com501
What radios do you own?: Over 50 - All Motorola

Post by com501 »

Can't register, says I am logged in.

Can't download, because it says I am NOT logged in?
dlawman
New User

Codeplug Rebuild

Post by dlawman »

Could someone please give me a rundown on what it means to rebuild a codeplug and how it's done.

Return to “Codeplug Information”