MW800 Software

This forum is dedicated to the general computer related issues we all come across on a daily basis, such as e-mail/Internet/Operating System/virus/spyware, etc questions & problems.

As we are primarily a radio discussion group, your mileage may vary on the responses.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

StowPD
New User

MW800 Software

Post by StowPD »

I'm am new to the forums here, and did a search and was unable to find the info I needed. If it has already been posted, I apologize.

My department has several MW800's, and MW810's. I am trying to program the "hot keys" on the MW800 display. I attempt to launch the ExtraKey application but it resizes the window and does nothing. I am looking to see if there is some place I can download that application since I can't find it on Motorola's site anymore. We are currently ordering Panasonic toughbooks (pray the budget doesn't get cut) but in the meantime the officers are pleading to get those working. If anyone knows of any other application that would suffice, please let me know. Thanks in advance....

Steve
City of Stow PD
jmr061
was KB9KST

Re: MW800 Software

Post by jmr061 »

Get a hold of me via pm or better yet on AIM or Yahoo messenger @ kb9kst.

I can help you figure it out. Big question is are these factory installed operating systems or re done units?

Jason
jmr061
was KB9KST

Re: MW800 Software

Post by jmr061 »

Its been a few days and I haven't heard anything back. Did you get the problem resolved?

Jason

Return to “Computer/Technical Assistance”