Wiring of Comtegra Console to CDM750's

This forum is for discussions regarding System Infrastructure and Related Equipment. This includes but is not limited to repeaters, base stations, consoles, voters, Voice over IP, system design and implementation, and other related topics.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

akrovers
New User

Wiring of Comtegra Console to CDM750's

Post by akrovers »

Hi Group;

Just picked up a Comtegra PL-1926A console that I would like to hook up to at least one CDM-750. I understand that these units are are tone control and some have DC control. I am hopeing that this unit can do direct dc control as my ILD-1000 that it is replacing. The Comtegra has two line in ports with 4 connectors each. Can someone give me the pinout's for these connections? Any other input would be appreciated!

Matt Musslewhite
NL7UZ
Mikey
What radios do you own?: CDM1550 LS+, HT1250, MCS2000

Re: Wiring of Comtegra Console to CDM750's

Post by Mikey »

Give me your email in a private message and i will send you the PDF's of the install manual, operators manual, and the CPS Software manual.

Mikey
Mikey
What radios do you own?: CDM1550 LS+, HT1250, MCS2000

Re: Wiring of Comtegra Console to CDM750's

Post by Mikey »

Ohh also, the Comtegra would only do DC control if that function was ordered or Field upgraded with that option. Its a little DC board that piggybacks the main board inside the Comtegra. The Installation manual has a section on Field Upgrading the Console for DC control cloe to the back of the manual, but good luck finding the DC boards as this console has been obsolete for several years now.

Mikey

Return to “Base Stations, Repeaters, General Infrastructure”