800Mhz Quantro Help

This forum is for discussions regarding System Infrastructure and Related Equipment. This includes but is not limited to repeaters, base stations, consoles, voters, Voice over IP, system design and implementation, and other related topics.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

kb5tac
New User

800Mhz Quantro Help

Post by kb5tac »

Hello All,

I have been searching for answers since about noon today and have come up empty handed and hopefully I'm posting this in the right spot. So today I was given, a 800 Mhz Quantro repeater. This particular unit is supposed to be complete and I was told that it was working when taken out of service. I have two power supplies, two PA Decks, a set of fans and then the repeater itself. Since most of the gear was taken out of the rack when it was pulled I spent a few minutes putting it back together. The kind gentleman that gave it to me marked almost everything with different colored tape so that I could get it back together. After doing so, I have an imput and output connector on each PA deck that have no home. I can't figure out where they go. I found an old installation manual on line for the Quantar but that was of no help as it didn't mention PA decks.

Am I possibly missing something or am I just too dumb to see the obvious? I can't begin to tell how frustrating this has been.

Return to “Base Stations, Repeaters, General Infrastructure”