Interfacing an Pyramid SVR-200 and a PM1500

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Garyf629

Interfacing an Pyramid SVR-200 and a PM1500

Post by Garyf629 »

Just bought our first set on PM1500's. I have gotten through the basic programming, and the radios work. I now would like to program one of the control head buttons to turn on an Pyramid SVR-200. Is this possible, and how can it be done?

Thanks
n7maq
What radios do you own?: Mocom 70 w/scan!!

Re: Interfacing an Pyramid SVR-200 and a PM1500

Post by n7maq »

Garyf629 wrote:Just bought our first set on PM1500's. I have gotten through the basic programming, and the radios work. I now would like to program one of the control head buttons to turn on an Pyramid SVR-200. Is this possible, and how can it be done?

Thanks
Take a look at the below link and you will find the app note for your radio. There are a few variations depending on head, and power level.

http://www.pyramidcomm.com/an_svr.php

Jim
dearles
New User

Post by dearles »

Were you able to program one of the buttons on the control head to turn on the repeater? I need to the same for a customer.
escomm
Queue Moderator

Post by escomm »

According to this http://www.pyramidcomm.com/storage/appl ... /AN266.pdf it is done using the high / low power button on the CH. But this requires use of their smart cable. If you build your own cable then it's a different story

Return to “Radio Programming”