Syntor X9000 error code

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

hamptonbeach

Syntor X9000 error code

Post by hamptonbeach »

T73KXJ7J04BK

13/10 ... I'm stumped - anyone?
jmr061
was KB9KST

Re: Syntor X9000 error code

Post by jmr061 »

VRS enabled and not present?
hamptonbeach

Post by hamptonbeach »

That's 12/10 and its not enabled - I went through the codeplug and tried to make it as vanilla as I could and I still get the 13/10
jmr061
was KB9KST

Post by jmr061 »

Info I found indicates VRS issues for 12 and 13
hamptonbeach

Post by hamptonbeach »

hmmmm - the radio did not have a VRS but did have this box attached that contained a crystal controlled receiver, 2 antenna relays and a duplexer - similar in function to what the Flexar repeater uses. I get the 13/10 error if it's connected or not - I don't believe the codeplug was molested before I got it (PA state police).
VRS was not enabled in the codeplug, I did try enabling it and it spit out the 12/10 error, so whatever this box is, it's not recognized as a VRS

On the control head there is a button labeled 'rptr', but it doesn't do anything.
When I read the control head with the RSS, the button assignment displays ???? and there is no 'rptr' option to choose.

I have a few of these and they all behave exactly the same so I'm not thinking it's hardware related.
jmr061
was KB9KST

Post by jmr061 »

hamptonbeach wrote:hmmmm - the radio did not have a VRS but did have this box attached that contained a crystal controlled receiver, 2 antenna relays and a duplexer - similar in function to what the Flexar repeater uses. I get the 13/10 error if it's connected or not - I don't believe the codeplug was molested before I got it (PA state police).
VRS was not enabled in the codeplug, I did try enabling it and it spit out the 12/10 error, so whatever this box is, it's not recognized as a VRS

On the control head there is a button labeled 'rptr', but it doesn't do anything.
When I read the control head with the RSS, the button assignment displays ???? and there is no 'rptr' option to choose.

I have a few of these and they all behave exactly the same so I'm not thinking it's hardware related.
Reassign that button yet?
hamptonbeach

Post by hamptonbeach »

I did, to unassigned

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”