Gold Elite / MCC Emer Alarm audio

Discussion about Centracom (Button & LED / CRT / Gold / Elite), MC Series (MC5500/7100/7500), and legacy console equipment.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Vizwar

Gold Elite / MCC Emer Alarm audio

Post by Vizwar »

I don't suppose anyone has a good quality audio recording of the emergency alarm?
SBzoBwVi
New User

Re: Gold Elite / MCC Emer Alarm audio

Post by SBzoBwVi »

Here are all 15 default alert tones for the MCC 7500. The d/l link is good for 7 days. (Zipped folder - 15 wav files)

https://we.tl/4cciBzJUlM
tuckerm

Post by tuckerm »

Thanks for the link!
Schrodinger's Radio: It is simultaneously too loud and too quiet, but you will never know which until someone transmits.
SBzoBwVi
New User

Post by SBzoBwVi »

I don’t know if you can post attachments to this forum. I’ll post a new download link when the original link expires.
Vizwar

Post by Vizwar »

SBzoBwVi wrote:Here are all 15 default alert tones for the MCC 7500. The d/l link is good for 7 days. (Zipped folder - 15 wav files)

https://we.tl/4cciBzJUlM
Drat! I missed the link before it expired. I these are the files located in the user\Motorola\MCC7500 folder, I have them. I didn't think the emergency alarm was in there, though.
SBzoBwVi
New User

Post by SBzoBwVi »

Yeah, all those wav files are located in the default folder on the MCC 7500 consoles
motorola_otaku

Post by motorola_otaku »

Just FYI, the emergency receive cadence OP is looking for is not part of the 15 default alert tones.
Vizwar

Post by Vizwar »

motorola_otaku wrote:Just FYI, the emergency receive cadence OP is looking for is not part of the 15 default alert tones.
I believe it's generated from the VPM, so it'd have to be a recording off the speaker jack or similar. If no one has it I'll see about getting one recorded from our system and post a link to it, if that's OK with the mods.
wavetar
Administrator

Post by wavetar »

Vizwar wrote:
motorola_otaku wrote:Just FYI, the emergency receive cadence OP is looking for is not part of the 15 default alert tones.
I believe it's generated from the VPM, so it'd have to be a recording off the speaker jack or similar. If no one has it I'll see about getting one recorded from our system and post a link to it, if that's OK with the mods.
Please do.
No trees were harmed in the posting of this message...however an extraordinarily large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced.

Welcome to the /\/\achine.

Return to “Consoles”