CDM1250 wideband

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

WB5ITT
What radios do you own?: Motorola, GE, Kenwood, Yaesu

CDM1250 wideband

Post by WB5ITT »

Got a CDM1250 on UHF for free...want to put it on UHF ham...my CPS is WB capable but the radio was already NB....won't accept WB channels....Motorola just retired the WB entitlement this past week and its no longer available.....is there a way for LAB / Depot CPS to make it WB capable again?

Thanks

Chris
Chris WB5ITT
Trustee, W5APX
Beaumont, TX

Motorola, you may find better but you'll never pay more! 😉
alex
Administrator

Re: CDM1250 wideband

Post by alex »

WB5ITT wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:29 am
Got a CDM1250 on UHF for free...want to put it on UHF ham...my CPS is WB capable but the radio was already NB....won't accept WB channels....Motorola just retired the WB entitlement this past week and its no longer available.....is there a way for LAB / Depot CPS to make it WB capable again?

Thanks

Chris
try: https://connect.motorolasolutions.com and sign in. Then start CPS up and see if it will process the entitlement. MSI put the API that does entitlement checks behind an access list, so you now need to authenticate with an MSI account. The authentication lasts for 18 hours and then you need to sign back in. The gateway IP address of the machine making the API call must match the gateway IP address of the computer making the API calls.
The Radio Information Board: http://www.radioinfoboard.com
Your source for information on: Harris/Ma-Comm/EFJ/RELM/Kenwood/ICOM/Thales, equipment.
FireCpt809
What radios do you own?: Alot..

Re: CDM1250 wideband

Post by FireCpt809 »

I have used an older version of Pro series CPS 06.12.05 and it's worked

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”