RLN4460 Schematic now available

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

kc7gr
What radios do you own?: Motorola, Icom, Sunair (HF).

RLN4460 Schematic now available

Post by kc7gr »

I've had many requests for the schematic I generated of the RLN4460B/C test set. Enough, in fact, that I've moved the file to the 'public' section of my FTP site.

ftp.bluefeathertech.com

Anonymous logins are fine.

The file path is: electronics/testgear/Motorola/rln4460b-c

Please note: The path is case-sensitive. With that in mind, I'll try posting a direct link as well to save people some typing.

ftp://ftp.bluefeathertech.com/electroni ... 460b-c.pdf

No matter what PDF reader you use, you may need to try a zoom setting of 150-200% for best legibility.

Happy tweaking.
Bruce Lane, KC7GR
"Raf tras spintern. Raf tras spoit."
Will

Re: RLN4460 Schematic now available

Post by Will »

What do you use to draw your schematics?
kc7gr
What radios do you own?: Motorola, Icom, Sunair (HF).

Post by kc7gr »

Any one of several different packages, depending on the purpose of the schematic itself. In this particular case, I drew it with Protel 99, many moons ago, and then converted it to PDF with some PDF-to-graphic file tools.

These days, I use Altium Designer or CircuitMaker if I'm serious about turning a diagram into a working PC board. If I'm just messing around for illustrative purposes, I'll use ExpressSCH or even Visio (if the drawing's not too complicated).

OH -- BTW, General announcement. I implemented some changes to my DNS servers this afternoon which will affect access to the FTP system. If the link doesn't happen to work for you at any given instant it may mean your local DNS systems haven't gotten the update. Try again at, say, half-hour intervals.

Worst case, if you just can't get to it no-how-no-way, drop me a PM with an E-mail address, and I'll send it your way.

Happy tweaking.
Bruce Lane, KC7GR
"Raf tras spintern. Raf tras spoit."
kk6rq
What radios do you own?: My wife is calling; go away...

Post by kk6rq »

Link seems dead; anyone happen to archive it...?

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”