Motorola Mic Pinout

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Probie715

Motorola Mic Pinout

Post by Probie715 »

This is a relatively simple question...I'm looking for the pinout and description for the RJ45 connector for a Motorola Palm Mic. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Brian D. Saylor
Captain / EMT / Webmaster / IT Admin
Mountville Fire Company No. 1
HumHead

Post by HumHead »

That depends a bit on which radio it is for. You can find a wealth of information, usually including mic and accesory pinouts, on the model specific pages at http://batlabs.com
Probie715

Motorola Mic Pinout

Post by Probie715 »

My whole intention is to rewire a second remote mic jack on a TK-6110 to be used with a Motorola Mic. I am using a Motorola HMN1056C Mic. the pinout is confusing from looking at the schematic for the mic jack on a GM300. I only need 4 wires (Hook, Ground, Mic Audio and PTT) they are only using pins 3,4,5 and 6 on the mic connector, but I am having difficult IDing which pins are which function.
Brian D. Saylor
Captain / EMT / Webmaster / IT Admin
Mountville Fire Company No. 1

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”