IFR 2975 update?

This forum exists for the purposes for discussing service monitors (This includes but is not limited to Motorola, HP, Aeroflex, GD, etc). Additional topics allowed include test procedures, interpretation of test results, where to find information about specific tests, antenna VSWR, return loss testing, duplexer and filter alignment, etc.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

dag
New User
What radios do you own?: amateur

IFR 2975 update?

Post by dag »

we have an IFR 2975 with version1.9.2.4 installed. Can this be upgraded? Also, what would it need to perform duplexer alignments and display SINAD?

Thanks.
David Gosselin
CETsr, SETMSS
KD4HTU
Wowbagger
Aeroflex

Re: IFR 2975 update?

Post by Wowbagger »

1.9.2.4 is the latest release. You can check this by connecting the unit to an Ethernet connection that can access web pages on the Internet and bringing up the help system, which will allow you to bring up the software web page.

SINAD and RF tracking generator are built in. If you wanted to get the audio spectrum analyzer, that is a software option you can buy from us.
This is my opinion, not Aeroflex's.

I WILL NOT give you proprietary information. I make too much money to jeopardize my job.

I AM NOT the Service department: You want official info, manuals, service info, parts, calibration, etc., contact Aeroflex directly, please.
Wilda90
New User

Re: IFR 2975 update?

Post by Wilda90 »

Wowbagger, thanks for this recommendation!
That's also useful for me!

Return to “Test Equipment & RF Equipment Alignment”