Centracom II furniture real estate

This forum is for discussions regarding System Infrastructure and Related Equipment. This includes but is not limited to repeaters, base stations, consoles, voters, Voice over IP, system design and implementation, and other related topics.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

NSPD
What radios do you own?: Motorola FR50!

Centracom II furniture real estate

Post by NSPD »

Anyone know offhand the the amount of rack spaces that are available on the high-profile Centracom II furniture?

The slanted portion looks to be around 6RU and the short verticle section above it looks to be 3RU judging from pictures, but I don't have any here to measure.

Just trying to figure out if I can mount a Zetron 4010R in the Moto furniture.
Jake
Jim202

Re: Centracom II furniture real estate

Post by Jim202 »

NSPD wrote:Anyone know offhand the the amount of rack spaces that are available on the high-profile Centracom II furniture?

The slanted portion looks to be around 6RU and the short verticle section above it looks to be 3RU judging from pictures, but I don't have any here to measure.

Just trying to figure out if I can mount a Zetron 4010R in the Moto furniture.

Wouldn't be easier just to contact the vendor that made the furniture and ask them? That way you would be able to get the specs for the entire package.

Jim
NSPD
What radios do you own?: Motorola FR50!

Post by NSPD »

Because there is a wealth of knowledge here... A wealth of knowledge that is much better to consult than to try and track down and ask a vendor of 25+ year-old equipment.
Jake
Jim202

Post by Jim202 »

NSPD wrote:Because there is a wealth of knowledge here... A wealth of knowledge that is much better to consult than to try and track down and ask a vendor of 25+ year-old equipment.

Problem is there are a number of vendors that seemed to have be used over the course of time for this furniture and the configuration they came in. Some were even installed on regular desks. I would look around the furniture you have and see if you can find a tag with some information that will give a hint of just what you have.

Jim

Return to “Base Stations, Repeaters, General Infrastructure”