XTS3000 manual

This forum is dedicated to discussions pertaining specifically to the Motorola ASTRO line of radios (those that use VSELP/IMBE/AMBE), including using digital modulation, digital programming, FlashPort upgrades, etc. If you have general questions please use the General or Programming forums.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

trwiz

XTS3000 manual

Post by trwiz »

Hi all,

Does anybody have a link to where I could download an XTS3000 manual (service or Users Guide).

Thanks in advance for your help.

Peter
trwiz

Post by trwiz »

Hi Shaun,

Thanks for the offer - much appreciated.

No, not really. It was more just for having it handy during programming etc. I bought one of the Watchbuddy VHF radios, and I must say that I'm VERY pleased with it. Took the usual time to get it here (the dreaded month :-) but it was well worth it.

I'm in Denmark, so sending nearly 1000 USD to a guy in the US was a little of a challenge for my faith in humanity :-) But I read so many good reports here on the board that I trusted Nick, and things was fine.

I'll try to see if I can get a manual somewhere. The trouble is, that the XTS3000 has never been imported to this country. I contacted Motorola here for a charger, and the only suitable thing they could find was a TETRA charger which BTW works fine with the radio.

Once again thanks for you offer, Shaun.

Kind regards

Peter

Return to “Legacy Batboard Motorola ASTRO (VSELP/IMBE/AMBE) Equipment Forum”