help with cdm1550

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

H2SNOW
New User

help with cdm1550

Post by H2SNOW »

help ..hi there I recently aquired a cdm 1550 as a second radio ...unfortunately the lady that gave it to me has no clue as to what she did with the manual

does anyone have a user guide for this rig

much appreciated ...from Whitehorse Yukon
MT2000 man
What radios do you own?: XTS5000R, Astro Saber III, I

Re: help with cdm1550

Post by MT2000 man »

As far as getting a user manual for the 1550, I believe you would have to find one on E-bay, or get one through an MSS. However, if your absolutely clueless about the CDM1550, then this should be a good start for you as to what the radio can do, model numbers, features, etc.

http://www.motorola.com/governmentanden ... csheet.pdf

Hope that helps.

Mike
nmfire10
Batboard $upporter

Post by nmfire10 »

The user manual isn't going to do you much good. Every function and button is programmable and if you didn't program it, you won't know what its doing. The manual can't tell you how it was programmed.

A lady just gave you a CDM1550. Sounds kinda odd to me.
"I'll eat you like a plate of bacon and eggs in the morning. "
- Some loser on rr.com

eBay at it's finest:
Me: "What exactly is a 900Mhz UHF CB?"
Them: "A very nice CB at 900Mhz speed!"

:-?
cablemonkey

Post by cablemonkey »

Total North or Northern Avcom can help you with this radio, assuming of course that it wasn't stolen from either of their rental fleets.

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”