Anyone with an ISA video card?

This forum is dedicated to the general computer related issues we all come across on a daily basis, such as e-mail/Internet/Operating System/virus/spyware, etc questions & problems.

As we are primarily a radio discussion group, your mileage may vary on the responses.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Pj
What radios do you own?: X9000 thru APX

Anyone with an ISA video card?

Post by Pj »

My RSS computer seems to be having some fits..and pretty sure its the intergrated video card. Looking for an internal ISA card (new if they still exist) or used.

Would be nice to productively use the computer again.

Are any new ones still around?
Lowband radio. The original and non-complicated wide area interoperable communications system
kf4sqb
What radios do you own?: I can't enter that much....

Re: Anyone with an ISA video card?

Post by kf4sqb »

No idea if they are still available new or not, but I'm pretty sure I've got a few used ones laying around here somewhere. I'll try to make sure over the next few days and let you know.
kf4sqb "at" wetsnet "dot" com

Look for the new "Jedi" series portables!

Bat-Phone= BAT-CAVE (2283)

-.- .. ....- -.-. -.-- . .. ... -- -.-- -... .-. --- - .... . .-. .-.-.-
misawatech

Re: Anyone with an ISA video card?

Post by misawatech »

In my side business I haven't seen an ISA card for many years. It's even hard to find PCI vidoe cards these days as AGP has been out for awhile and everything seems to be pushing to the PCI express. That said I might also have one or two somewhere but would ask if you might have a PCI clot available instead. These might be easier to find than an ISA. The other problem with an ISA is finding the drivers if you need them.

If kf4sqb cannot find one let me know and I will see if one of my older systems still has one.

Fred

Return to “Computer/Technical Assistance”