XTS Nylon Case / NTN8725A ?

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

banks
New User
What radios do you own?: Astro

XTS Nylon Case / NTN8725A ?

Post by banks »

Strange question I'm sure, but does anyone know if both ends of the belt loop on the NTN8725A are sewn, or otherwise not detachable from the back of the case?

Any info would be grealy appreciated!

-Steve
kotaguchi
What radios do you own?: XTS5000

Re: XTS Nylon Case / NTN8725A ?

Post by kotaguchi »

Generally those Motorola nylon cases,the bottom end is a snap button opening at the bottom so you open the snaps up to and you have the belt loop to thread threw your belt and snap button down to close the loop.
In Memory of those that serve.

Seal Team Six

Radios I currently own:

2-qty APX7000 UHF R2/700-800MHz M3
banks
New User
What radios do you own?: Astro

Post by banks »

Thanks for the info kotaguchi. Likely not a deal-breaker if the loop can't be opened so I'll go ahead and take my chances.
k5hdm
NOT ALLOWED TO BUY/SELL/TRADE
What radios do you own?: Lots

Post by k5hdm »

I have one and it does unsnap and isn't sewn at the bottom! HAPPY DAYS!! haha.. there's also a ntn7247a that is almost identical except it has 2 "strings" that go over the radio instead of the one for the 8725a.. I think the 7247 is for the xts2500, but the 5000 and jedi's fit perfect..

-Harmon
-Harmon - K5HDM
http://www.k5hdm.com

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”