NTN8613B Keyloader/Audio adapter

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

k5hdm
NOT ALLOWED TO BUY/SELL/TRADE
What radios do you own?: Lots

NTN8613B Keyloader/Audio adapter

Post by k5hdm »

Hey guys, I have been talking to a guy at valley-ent.com and he just got in an aftermarket version of the ntn8613b that sells for 30 bucks (less than 1/2 of the cheapest price I can find them for anywhere online including ebay). I got 1 and it works great, I modified mine to work for keyloading the EF Johnson 5xxx radios and so it doesn't work as an audio adapter anymore, but I tried it out with one of my 2-wire surv. kits and it works just like the moto one.. If you want the "plans" for modding it for the EFJ, just email me, i have a photo and a diagram.. I tried it on the MT2000, xts1500, 3k, 5k, and EFJ 5100 and 5100ES and it works as an audio adapter just great for all of those (keyloading on motorolas only w/o modding)\\

-Harmon
-Harmon - K5HDM
http://www.k5hdm.com
MattSR

Re: NTN8613B Keyloader/Audio adapter

Post by MattSR »

Thanks for the heads up!

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”