Interfacing an XTVA to a Tone Term Panel

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

W1HVN
What radios do you own?: MX300 w/DVP

Interfacing an XTVA to a Tone Term Panel

Post by W1HVN »

Anyone have the service manual for an XTVA or know where to tap the proper TX/RX audio and PTT to adapt to a Tone Term Panel? My initial guess is your usual RJ Mic Jack (Mic and PTT) and the line level audio molex connector (Receive Audio) going to the amplified speaker? However, i'm wishing to use the HHCH in conjuction with the TRP as well as local speaker. Are these contacts present on the 25 pin connector?

Thanks
Jim202

Re: Interfacing an XTVA to a Tone Term Panel

Post by Jim202 »

W1HVN wrote:Anyone have the service manual for an XTVA or know where to tap the proper TX/RX audio and PTT to adapt to a Tone Term Panel? My initial guess is your usual RJ Mic Jack (Mic and PTT) and the line level audio molex connector (Receive Audio) going to the amplified speaker? However, i'm wishing to use the HHCH in conjuction with the TRP as well as local speaker. Are these contacts present on the 25 pin connector?

Thanks

Contact me .

Jim
motorola_otaku

Re: Interfacing an XTVA to a Tone Term Panel

Post by motorola_otaku »

EDIT: never mind, misread XTVA as AVA. Disregard.

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”