Download lead time for new CPS subscription on MOL

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

mr.syntrx

Download lead time for new CPS subscription on MOL

Post by mr.syntrx »

How long from order to shipping does it take for the subscription downloads to show up on MOL? Is it supposed to show up as soon as I've paid, or when the order ships, or do I have to call them to make the download visible?

I just bought the APX CPS. They've billed my credit card and the order has been showing "In Fulfillment Process", whatever that means for about three days, but the physical media hasn't shipped yet.
fire_master_21
Batboard $upporter
What radios do you own?: Motorola/Kenwood

Re: Download lead time for new CPS subscription on MOL

Post by fire_master_21 »

Every time I get a new subscription I have to call them. Each time they tell me it should show up but for some reason it doesn't. It's a quick 5-10 min call to make it happen.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
mr.syntrx

Post by mr.syntrx »

Cool, I called them up and they added it on the spot, it appeared right away.
Jim202

Post by Jim202 »

mr.syntrx wrote:Cool, I called them up and they added it on the spot, it appeared right away.

Yup, the great Motorola at work. Don't you just love all the trouble they put their customers through all the time. Then they can't understand why so many agencies don't like dealing with them anymore.

Jim

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”