Mcs audio problem

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Enrique Torres

Mcs audio problem

Post by Enrique Torres »

Hello every one, I have a vhf model II 110 watts mcs2000 audio problem, the radio transmits very well (low power), when I turn squelch to 0 it sounds normal, yellow led turns on (this tells me that the speaker is ok) but the radio just not receive any signal, I use correct frecuency, PL or DPL, if the radio receives bad tpl or dpl the yellow led will turn on with out any sound which is normal, in this case the radio will not receive any signal and the yellow led does not turns on (antenna is conected) I was wonderig if the speaker is right connected, I conect the two wires from the sepaker to the two wires from the radio, I also have a spectra that the speaker need to be conected same as I conect the mcs 2000 speaker, but I also have to conect one wire to the power supply, is this the case for tha mcs2000? or the radio has an audio problem, thanks for your advise, best regards

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”