Help with HT1250 aftermarket keypad?

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

VE3TUH
What radios do you own?: more than I should...

Help with HT1250 aftermarket keypad?

Post by VE3TUH »

Hi guys. I have a couple of what appear to be aftermarket keypads for the HT1250 series radios. They appear to give some kind of ptt id burp upon keyup. Just wonder if anyone cand identify what they are?
On the button side they have PSW-3 0008 MEI 99 3138 etched on them, and on the component side one of the chip is stickered with MOTTVS PRO 1.3 1B370, and another chip has 16558 PROG on it.

I have replaced them with regular keypads, as they interfere with speaker mic operation unless turned off/on by radio button, and to do that I had to program the radio with advanced option interface. But still wondering what they are, and if they are actually useful for anything.

Thanks,

Randy
RadioSouth
Batboard $upporter

Re: Help with HT1250 aftermarket keypad?

Post by RadioSouth »

Pictures ?
Al

Re: Help with HT1250 aftermarket keypad?

Post by Al »

"MOTTVS PRO 1.3 1B370" sounds like they're scrambler aftermarket boards made by Midian Electronics.

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”