OT Company info requst about Advanced Electronics in So Cal

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Hardwire001
What radios do you own?: Too Many to list

OT Company info requst about Advanced Electronics in So Cal

Post by Hardwire001 »

Hello, I am doing some research about a company regarding a possible job offer, and I would appreciate any information VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE, (do not want a bashing to start) with that being said....

The company I am interested in is ADVANCED ELECTRONICS out of Ontario California.

I am looking for any customers who have had dealing with them or any current employees and or former employees...and to some extent any competitors who may have information ... I will take all info with a grain of salt and consider the source.

I know they are the Motorola PSP in the area, I have done my research on public info about the company, but I am looking for info from my fellow radio technicians about their thoughts the "BACK CHANNEL" to use a phrase from my Intel days back with the US Navy.

Thanks in advanced for your input on this...Please ONLY PM ME... not looking for a public discussion...

...Alex, can you make this thread "locked" so no posting can be done?

>>>>Hardwire001<<<

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”