XTS3000 Keyload Problems

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

WV8VFD
was KD8CPP
What radios do you own?: WAY TO MANY

XTS3000 Keyload Problems

Post by WV8VFD »

I've got an XTS3000 I'm trying to keyload. It has the NTN8258 module in it, and the radio is R05.51.00.00 DSP N08.03.02 Flash is 180004-000000-6.

I am using a T3011DX KVL, and an OEM cable. It is a Model I radio so I cant put it in self test to tell if the module is being recognized by the radio.

When I attach the keyload cable to the radio, I get a beep, then loose all audio out the speaker. I know on my Astro Sabers, I still get audio with the hirose adapter and keyload cable attached. Is this normal on the 3000? Or do I have an issue somewhere?

I have secure hardware equipped checked, CKR is off, and migrate from securenet is checked. I have 16 hardware keys, in the codeplug. I have played around with the settings I can think to try, and it fails whether I am loading a group, or a single key.

Do I have a firmware issue?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Tyler Lewis

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”