price check: DVP-XL KVL

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Batman
What radios do you own?: JT1000, Spectras, CB-555, 540

price check: DVP-XL KVL

Post by Batman »

anyone have an idea on the value of a Key Variable loader running DVP-XL algorithm with OEM charger brand new battery and except for few blemishes on on/off switch is in great condition?

i looking to get one soon as a trade and will be looking to just turn around sell it. looking for a value to see if the trade is worth it or not.

guy doing trade with me values it at around $500.00. can anyone confirm his number? is he anywhere in the ballpark on value?
Thank You,

Robert
RadioSouth
Batboard $upporter

Re: price check: DVP-XL KVL

Post by RadioSouth »

Whick KVL ? (T3014, KVL3000, etc.)
Batman

Post by Batman »

T3014b dvp-xl only
Thank You,

Robert
motorola_otaku

Post by motorola_otaku »

I would say $50-60. There is zero value for DVP equipment in the hobbyist market as most everyone runs DES or AES.

I would question the "brand-new" status of the battery, since none of the reputable aftermarket battery manufacturers make MX-series batteries anymore. Either it's Chinese or at least several years old.
Batman

Post by Batman »

yes that was my conclusion as well on all your points. i just wanted confirmation. thank you for the info.
Thank You,

Robert

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”