wireless ear piece for xts1500/pr1500

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

dvpman

wireless ear piece for xts1500/pr1500

Post by dvpman »

Hi,

Need some advise for a protected person security team. They don't want to use the standard coiled ear tube for receive audio on their radios. I want to provide a wireless solution such as the induction loop ones that I remember seeing many years ago. Can anyone suggest a solution that they have deployed that works well?

Price is not the biggest obstacle for this project :) These would likely be used on XTS1500 with ADP/DES and also with some CP200's that are still used, yes the book ends are very far apart when it comes to radio security.

Thanks in advance
RADIO
New User

Re: wireless ear piece for xts1500/pr1500

Post by RADIO »

for wireless take a look at the pryme blu. its a Bluetooth adapter i have used them on an XTS 5000, XTS2500 as well as Jedi series radios and the best part is you can use whatever off the shelf Bluetooth headset you want. if the person wants they can also use a wired or Bluetooth PTT button http://www.pryme.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=2163
I HAVE NOT FAILED I HAVE FOUND 10,000 WAYS THAT DO NOT WORK

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”