Need Alignment for APX7000

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

BigAlT
New User

Need Alignment for APX7000

Post by BigAlT »

I have an early ALT/Parts APX 7000 UHF1/VHF that I need the RX Front End Filters aligned. I had it aligned using an Aeroflex 3920 which aligned all of the TX functions just fine but failed to align any of the RX filters. I read the radio with APX Family Tuner & discovered that Motorola used slightly different Front End Filter frequencies than those used in release version radios so that the Aeroflex didn't see them. Since aligning the Front End filters using the Family Tuner Software and the equipment specified in the APX Basic Service Manual allows the frequencies that are shown when reading the radio with the Family Tuner Software to be set on the Service Monitor, I would like to find someone with that equipment to align the front end filters. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”