Experience with buying from K0HU?

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

leee
New User

Experience with buying from K0HU?

Post by leee »

Hi all, unsure where to post so I've placed this in the general discussion for the time being. Moderators and others please feel free to move/suggest me to post elsewhere so that the right people see this.

Does anyone have experience with dealing with K0HU?

I want to nab this APX 7000 since its in the configuration I want: VHF, UHF1, FPP. http://www.ebay.com/itm/121532094948

Thank you!
FireCpt809
What radios do you own?: Alot..

Re: Experience with buying from K0HU?

Post by FireCpt809 »

Rick K0HU is a stand up guy who has a good reputation among hobbyists and professionals alike. I have bought from him and would again any time
tvsjr

Post by tvsjr »

Ditto. You have no worries buying from Rick. He isn't always the cheapest, but he always has quality merchandise and will be up front regarding its past (e.g. no ALT junk).
MTS2000des
What radios do you own?: XTS2500, XTS5000, and MTS2000

Post by MTS2000des »

Rick is one of a small number of eBay sellers who is NOT a douchebag.
Honest, stands behind his sale, and doesn't sell junk.
The views here are my own and do not represent those of anyone else or the company, the boss, his wife, his dog or distant relatives.
KG4INW
What radios do you own?: Not enough apparently!

Post by KG4INW »

I too have had absolutely no problems buying from him in the past and would do so again in the future, I'm sure.
RADIO
New User

Post by RADIO »

I've done business with rick as well. great seller would definitely do business with him again
I HAVE NOT FAILED I HAVE FOUND 10,000 WAYS THAT DO NOT WORK
MattSR

Post by MattSR »

I have bought from Rick on many occasions and he is honest, reliable and fast.
alex
Administrator

Post by alex »

Everyone:

We are fine with people asking technical questions about items on eBay, however, eBay has their own feedback system for sellers. I think enough people have commented here on this that I can safely lock the topic. You are always welcome to check the feedback forums here to see if the person is referenced by name or username that matches eBay to get additional feedback on their reputation.

Thank you,

Alex
The Radio Information Board: http://www.radioinfoboard.com
Your source for information on: Harris/Ma-Comm/EFJ/RELM/Kenwood/ICOM/Thales, equipment.

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”