EX-600 XLS HELP!!! LTR UHF system and Professional Series programming

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

lion2479
New User

EX-600 XLS HELP!!! LTR UHF system and Professional Series programming

Post by lion2479 »

Hi All,
I am a Paramedic working at a small company in NJ and we
are using a small 3 channel LTR system. I have an EX 600 xls and have been advised by my Operations Director that I can use my own radio on their system.

I currently program our analog radios using my licensed MOL account Professional Series CPS and also am the administrator for our P-25 County Astro System which is 100% digital and is an LMS simulcasted system. We also use a Type II Smartnet older system, but this is my FIRST time attempting to use the Professional Series software to program a radio for LTR.

When I open the software it does give me several tabs for the LTR system inputs. However; I am
confused as to where to enter the LCN numbers for the input frequencies which is very important , especially having the order correct. Any help you folks can provide would be appreciated.

So this is what I have for my data. It is a 3
frequency system.

1) 478.1125 LCN 2
2) 472.2375 LCN 19
3) 472.2125 LCN 20

The TG that I need to program in is 1-20-015. There are several other agencies on the system, but they are taxi's and towing companies.
The interesting thing I noticed was when I listen to those 3 frequencies on an analog radio the only frequency I hear for our company is on Channel 3 being 472.2125. That is what is confusing to me since an LTR doesn't have a dedicated HOME channel.

If anyone is willing to take a look at my code plug or help me with the LTR tabs and the various inputted fields it would be appreciated. Work hard saving lives daily and I could use someones help now. Thanks and waiting anxiously for your replies. 30 years Public Safety and Radio Communications and the oldest possible system we are operating on is making me feel like a virgin!!! LOL

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”