Current list of Motorola RSS and CPS versions?

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Satelite

Current list of Motorola RSS and CPS versions?

Post by Satelite »

Hello:
Not asking for any RSS or CPS here- Just a question.
Is there a current list of RSS and CPS versions for Motorola radios out to be viewed ?
Last known Motorola rss and cps list I received was 2007 from my MOL account and was called - Radio Service Software / Customer Programming Software Listing.
On the list it gave all the programs available and the most current version and release date.
It also told you if it was DOS or Windows and the windows platform along with radio product line it was for and its item part number the manual number and latest program version and so forth.
I realize that Motorola has discontinued many of the radios programs etc.
But is there a list of what was the last current rss and cps programs along with whats current yet today ?
Could Batlabs put up a section in say the radio programming section of a rss listing and cps listing for both no longer available rss and cps with what todays current versions are ?
Id be happy to forward a 2007 rss and cps listing to Batlabs for a list to be updated if that would help.
Thank you
Satelite

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”