MCS2000 installation manual (need voltage levels for audio I/O)

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

codefoxed
New User

MCS2000 installation manual (need voltage levels for audio I/O)

Post by codefoxed »

Hi,

Has anyone got a copy of the MCS2000 installation manual going spare, PDF or paper?

I'm trying to find out what the specifications for the voltage levels on the audio input/output pins are, and the difference between MIC IN and EXTERNAL MIC IN, and when they're used to modulate TX audio (or are they mixed?). By the service manual MIC IN is paralleled with the front panel mic, so connecting external audio to it might be a bit silly (=cause distortion) due to having the fist mic in parallel, but I'm not sure if I need to set anything up in CPS/RSS to make Ext Mic In work.

I'd also absolutely love a complete copy of the PDF service manual if such is available... the only copies I've seen kicking around are incomplete :(

Thanks,
Phil.
dearles
New User

Re: MCS2000 installation manual (need voltage levels for audio I/O)

Post by dearles »

I have a copy. I am new to this. I can email you.
codefoxed
New User

Post by codefoxed »

Hi there,
I've just sent you an email through the forum's 'send an email' function.

Thanks,
Phil.
dearles
New User

Post by dearles »

Emailed to you

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”