Looking for Programming/Service manual for i750r / HLN9120

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

flyinace09
What radios do you own?: XTS/XTL5000, AS+, etc.

Looking for Programming/Service manual for i750r / HLN9120

Post by flyinace09 »

I am gathering up the pieces to make a MDC1200 accessed GMRS repeater for my family and friends - mostly so we can avoid the people who like to hijack some other repeaters around here.

I bought the i750r repeater controller, Motorola part number HLN9210, but it's sold as just the bare unit. I am looking for information so I can adapt it to a pair of CDM mobiles (unless someone can convince me an older model will be just as good for the price), and have it programmed correctly.

The manuals (from what I can gather from the GR300/500 manuals) are 6880904Z39 for Operation/Maintenance and 6880904Z45 for Programming. I also cannot gather if there's a special RSS for it or if it DTMF programmed like some others.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I hope to document this build as to help anyone else looking for such a project.

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”