TKN8531C KVL Loader Cable for Systems Saber How to DIY?

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

RFI-EMI-GUY

TKN8531C KVL Loader Cable for Systems Saber How to DIY?

Post by RFI-EMI-GUY »

I need to build a cable to load my Systems Saber from my KVL. I have the NTN5664D Hirose adaptor and a Hirose 6P mating plug. Now I need to modify one of my existing but obsolete KVL cables to match the pins on the Hirose adaptor.

Yes I have been to the bat labs site (below) and I don't see a TKN8531C which is what I understand is required but I see an EXPO TKN8351 (note transposed digits) on Bat Labs site. Also the KVL manual shows a TKN8531B cable for EXPO that is quite different in that it has an additional wire and 1K resistor.

I am thinking the TKN8531B cable is closer to what I need to build, but what differentiates a B from a C?

So before I melt solder could someone please provide me pin outs for an TKN8531C cable?

KVL Pinouts

Thanks
TV DINNER BY THE POOL, IM SO GLAD I FINISHED SCHOOL. FZ

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”