Motorola LST-5C

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

radioboy
New User

Motorola LST-5C

Post by radioboy »

Hello all, i am a newby to this site, although a member of most clansman and other military radio sites and i will be honest a trader as well as a keeper/ collector, i have managed to get my hands on an LST-5b which appears to be all kicking and dancing although rough i will be restoring it as best i can over the coming holidays, with regards the LST-5C its immaculate but is missing the battery box/adapter, i have already tried Murphy's with no joy and its a saved ebay search for a good couple of months now, so any advice would be much appreciated, its for my own collection so not buying/sourcing for profit etc. or even if anyone knows of a "cheat" in the mean time to start testing etc i dont even seem to be able to source or find the correct female socket to wire a power source direct. thanks in advance, from a little homework on here i can see me not having much time for the radios over the next few weeks while i catch up. Cheers, Dom (radioboy)

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”