Motorola noise cancelling mobile microphone

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

VE3TUH
What radios do you own?: more than I should...

Motorola noise cancelling mobile microphone

Post by VE3TUH »

Hi. I am wondering if anybody might know of a noise cancelling microphone motorola might make for their mobile radios. I have 4 radios in machines with a high noise floor, and the operators dont want to wear headsets. There are currently 3 xpr2500's, and 1 cdm1250, these of course are running in analogue. I have already tried all software settings in the xpr's. The mics that are currently on the xpr's are standard issue, but I dont think the heavy duty model offers any extra noise cancellation. I have been on mol and I dont really see anything offered with noise cancellation in mind. Perhaps something aftermarket?
VE3TUH
What radios do you own?: more than I should...

Re: Motorola noise cancelling mobile microphone

Post by VE3TUH »

I have found 1 noise cancelling palm mic by Motorola, HMN4016A, but it is discontinued, and NLA. does anybody know if there is a replacement for it?

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”