Motorola Headset

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

daubrey

Motorola Headset

Post by daubrey »

I have an older headset, model BDN6645a, that I would like to use on newer radios, but can't find an adaptor or chord supplier that is compatible. It is made for a 6 pin, screw on type chord. Any suggestions?
JeffFireRadio

Re: Motorola Headset

Post by JeffFireRadio »

Need more information. "Newer radio" is pretty nebulous. ???
Code3
Batboard $upporter

Post by Code3 »

From the old manual that came with, the list of adapters cords is:

BDN6639A - HT600
BDN6640A - Saber
BDN6638A - STX
BDN6673B - HT1000/Jedi Series
JeffFireRadio

Post by JeffFireRadio »

Thanks. I was going to provide that additional info when he gave us some more details. Sold for the XTS, too, using the Jedi cable. I have deployed and maintained a fleet of those for the fire service and a few other users. Still have some NIB headsets and cables left over. That headset was also sold with a different part number (due to mic/speaker impedance differences, and a hardwired cord) for the Waris family-o-radios. She was a pricey item, along with the cable kits. No product complaints here, tho...it served everyone very well (thanks, David Clark).

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”