Batlabs server seems to have an issue this morning

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Jim202

Batlabs server seems to have an issue this morning

Post by Jim202 »

I have been having an issue with the server this morning in not always wanting to take my posting. It takes multiple attempts to get the server to accept anything. Have never seen this happen in all the years making posts to the board. Very unusual for any glitch here.

In some cases just trying to open up an existing post to even just read a post on the board. When trying to add some comments it comes back with a server error. Won't even open up the post.

My 60 MHz business internet connection is working fine. Can surf the Internet with no problems. Can make postings on other boards. Just having a problem here.

Jim
alex
Administrator

Re: Batlabs server seems to have an issue this morning

Post by alex »

I have had a couple of people point out issues to me. I have a ticket open with the host.

Alex
The Radio Information Board: http://www.radioinfoboard.com
Your source for information on: Harris/Ma-Comm/EFJ/RELM/Kenwood/ICOM/Thales, equipment.
alex
Administrator

Re: Batlabs server seems to have an issue this morning

Post by alex »

Still working through this with our host. Just letting you guys know we continue to be aware and monitoring it.
The Radio Information Board: http://www.radioinfoboard.com
Your source for information on: Harris/Ma-Comm/EFJ/RELM/Kenwood/ICOM/Thales, equipment.

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”