PMMN4097

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Andre
Batboard $upporter

PMMN4097

Post by Andre »

the PMMN4097
Mobile Microphone with Bluetooth Gateway
I searched the board via the part number and no one has discussed it, does anyone have any thoughts or experiences with one? Wondering what the distance would be, and if it also provides receive audio from the host mobile.
escomm
Queue Moderator

Re: PMMN4097

Post by escomm »

Have a few customers using them, they're pleased. Range is fine. One is a mine that puts the mic on the dash of a car and they climb 15 feet down a hole, where their portables won't work, but they get into the mobile via bluetooth fine. It does provide RX audio
fineshot1

Post by fineshot1 »

Generally bluetooth range is about 20 or 30 feet without anything blocking or creating a high noise(interference) floor in between.
fineshot1
NJ USA
Andre
Batboard $upporter

Post by Andre »

Does anyone know why they do not work with XTL2500s? I was going to get one but apparently it only works with the 5000 in the XTL line.

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”