maxtrac lowband pll

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

jakejones

maxtrac lowband pll

Post by jakejones »

anyone have any info on the pll u101 as the low band pll is not the same as the rest

73 ve3fmt
Jim202

Re: maxtrac lowband pll

Post by Jim202 »

jakejones wrote:anyone have any info on the pll u101 as the low band pll is not the same as the rest

73 ve3fmt
Just What is your question?

There is a good deal of information on the Internet on the Maxtrac. But I will point out there are several low band models, depending on which band segment your trying to use. It is not worth the effort to try to move a Maxtrac from one band segment to another. Too many parts to change to get it to work.

Jim
jakejones

Post by jakejones »

i just need the dual modulas diveder number for the pll in all the lowband rf boards
but its ok now i worked it out
thks

73 ve3fmt
mike m

Post by mike m »

I see what your doing, bit bang the pll for a FPP HEAD.

I did an arduino fpp head for the high band maxtrac converted to 220 MHZ but that was years ago and I lost the notes.

Now I'm curious on the low banders PLL, what is the prescaler modulus of the low band radios?

I know the low band documentation on the PLL is nothing like other MAXTRAC radios but I have some spare 6 n 10 maxtracs to try out and the pll info would help.

If you worked out the low band radios PLL'S N, A and the P counter numbers that will help.

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”