CDM1250 and maxtrac bi-directional RICK

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

wcu02mpa

CDM1250 and maxtrac bi-directional RICK

Post by wcu02mpa »

So I posed this question on the RR site and all I seem to get are "read the manual" type responses. Please do not respond with that here. Assume I have read the manual and I have exhausted that option. What that tells me is they like to respond, but don't actually know the answer.

I am trying to set up a bi-directional RICK with a VHF CDM1250 and a lowband maxtrac. I have been setting up RICK units (of similiar type radios) for years so I understand them just fine. What I have never done is combine a maxtrac and a CDM (waris) unit. Can someone give me a clear answer on the pin assignments? i.e. maxtrac lowband pins set to..... CDM1250 pins set to......

Thanks in advance
I may not fire the first shot, but I will fire the last one.
wcu02mpa

Re: CDM1250 and maxtrac bi-directional RICK

Post by wcu02mpa »

Disregard,

I solved it. I need to have the pin-8 set properly and also pin-3 on the CDM. The maxtrac was correct
I may not fire the first shot, but I will fire the last one.

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”