HT750 Programming Question

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

RedNeck

Post by RedNeck »

What software is used to program the HT750? Does it have to use the RSS for it, or will CPS R04 work?

Thanks
Astroboy

Post by Astroboy »

Must use CPS, make sure you have the correct version,
RedNeck

Post by RedNeck »

OK, what is the correct version?
Adamwest

Post by Adamwest »

Hi

CPS is R05.00.00
Turner is R02.00.03

Adam
Alan

Post by Alan »

I believe the it is up to version R06.something.
You may be able to program it with version R04 if the radio has nor been programmed with a later version. each time you program with a newer version, you can not program with an older version.
It shouldn't be a problem though. When you bought the RSS from Motorola there was a 2 yesr free subscription for updates. They should sent you current the version. If they havn't sent it to you, just call them with your invoice in hand and they will send you out an up-date.
jim

Post by jim »

4.09 CPS will work. I've already programmed radios with 4.0 on my desktop after they were done with 6.0 on my laptop. Unlike early DOS RSS, these don't seem to be affected by going to earlier RSS. I wonder if this is a trait that is always true or if works only sometimes????

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”