Watchbuddy on ebay

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Dale Earnhardt

Post by Dale Earnhardt »

Anybody, ever had any problem with watchbuddy on ebay, the one alway sellng alot of astro's and xts's, thinking of buying one from him one of these days, when he comes out with another astro again, if you delt with him, was it very easy, and the payment to?
medic1020

Post by medic1020 »

Hi,
I bought a radio from watch buddy and he IS the nicest guy on earth. Patient as can be and he'll answer any stupid question you have. I call him on a regular basis now just to chat and share funny stories. I wish I was able to write more comments on my feedback but there was not enough room. But in short he is a great guy, very knowlegable on Astro radios and all radios in general! You will not be dissappointed.

AL
dvpman

Post by dvpman »

I too have bought from Nick and his radios are top shelf 100% and is very trustworthy.

I just bought another one from his this week.

Mike
MarkHam2B

Post by MarkHam2B »

Hi,
I just purchased a radio from Nick and if my experience is anything to go by, you'll definitely be satisfied and looking to buy more from him. He indeed takes the time to answer every little question you have as well as filling you in on things you may not know. He truly is a professional in every sense of the word.

-Mark

Remember the Twin Towers 9-11-01
Dale Earnhardt

Post by Dale Earnhardt »

Thanks you guys, I apprcieate it alot, makes me more confident.

Thanks again
watchbuddy

Post by watchbuddy »

Hay! Someone Talking About Me ?

Chuck's Guys I got a tear in my eye!.. I love the radio Business and dealing with top notch people who become my friends!

I will do whatever, I can to help all If I dont by some miracle have what you need, I can get it!.Or if you just need to ask or use some tools or even want me to teach you how to use a real digital astro service monitor drop me a line!. I love to chat.

Again Thanks To All, I will keep trying to do my best..
Julian

Post by Julian »

Hey Watchbuddy,
I was the Email from Phx Az inquiring about the Astro 800MHz equipment. Give me a shout back.
Julian

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”