Programar radio pro3100 Ayuda

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

tecnicell

Programar radio pro3100 Ayuda

Post by tecnicell »

Hola tengo problemas al tratar de programar mi radio pro3100, estoy utilizando el software "profesional radio cps r06.04.00" , pero cuando tarto de leer el radio me da "error 4-1379", no se si es el software que estoy utilizando para programar el radio que no me deja leer el equipo ya que la version de mi radio es R04.02.01, ya he probado con varias versiones de software y me da el mismo error, alguien sabe que sera este error.
jistabout

Post by jistabout »

I'm sorry, but I for one do not understand your language. Please re-post your request in english and perhaps we can help.....
Aww screw it. I didn't wanna fool with it anymore anyhow.
Andreas
What radios do you own?: radios

Post by Andreas »

Does the radios regionalcode match with the CPS?
It looks like the CPS have another regionalcode than your radio.

Use the -LA CPS,or change the regionalcode in the radio.

Andreas
HLA
What radios do you own?: HT1550's, X9000's, CDM1550's

Post by HLA »

how do you change the region code in a pro3150? i'm getting that same error code.
HLA
I never check PM's so don't bother, just email me.
I won't reply to a hotmail, gmail, aol or any other generic free address, if you want me to reply use a real address.
STOP ASKING ME FOR SOFTWARE OR FIRMWARE, I JUST FORWARD ALL OF THE REQUESTS TO THE MODERATORS
Andreas
What radios do you own?: radios

Post by Andreas »

You can use a hacked european Flashgrade upgradetool to do this.
Lab Flashgrade will do the job too,if you don´t want to edit.

Andreas
tecnicell

Post by tecnicell »

jistabout wrote:I'm sorry, but I for one do not understand your language. Please re-post your request in english and perhaps we can help.....

Hello I have problems when trying to program my radius pro3100, am using software "professional radius cps r06.04.00", but when tarto to read the radius gives "error me 4-1379", not if it is software that I am using to program the radius that does not let to me read the equipment since the version of my radius is R04.02.01, I have already proven with several versions of software and it gives to the same error, somebody me knows that to sera east error
Woody_99
Batboard $upporter

say what?

Post by Woody_99 »

jistabout... try this link: http://www.freetranslation.com
and it will give you sometimes a fantastic translation and as in this case, an acceptable one, to help figure out what someone needs.
•·•·•

Woody

---Please use the EMAIL button, not PM, tnx!---
tecnicell

Post by tecnicell »

hello somebody can help me to program this radius, since I have 2 weeks tartando to program this radius and I have not been able. I do not have much experience programming motorolas radios, but I want to learn and I hope to be able to count on the aid of all you.

thank in advance to them and I hope to be able to count on the aid of the experts in motorolas radios.
central150
What radios do you own?: Too many..

Re: say what?

Post by central150 »

Woody_99 wrote:jistabout... try this link: http://www.freetranslation.com
and it will give you sometimes a fantastic translation and as in this case, an acceptable one, to help figure out what someone needs.
Тот вебсайт довольно прохладен...

Tony
Woody_99
Batboard $upporter

nyet.....

Post by Woody_99 »

LOL... I didn't notice it did Russian... but you're right, it's cool.

Come to think of it even the Russians don't do Russian.... I was watching some show the other day and the commentator was noting that something like only half the people in Russia actually speak Russian. They were calling it a dying language. Too bad, it's quite an interesting one.

peace,
•·•·•

Woody

---Please use the EMAIL button, not PM, tnx!---

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”