Need radio information: Moto GM950 and HHCH

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

losangelescop

Need radio information: Moto GM950 and HHCH

Post by losangelescop »

Hi all,

Recently picked up a GM950 HHCH for cheap, now wanting to link it to a GM950 after I recieve the HHCH in the mail shortly. I have a couple questions about the whole lot as I have never worked with these before. Apologies to all if this is posted in the wrong section of the forum:

Firstly, what is the Motorola Part Number for the kit that replaces a regular GM950 faceplate with the faceplate for the HHCH plug-in, and does the kit come with a HHCH already?

Secondly, I saw in a photo somewhere a GM950 Remote Mount Head with nothing but a plug for the HHCH on it, so you could plug the HHCH into the remote mount head, and plug the back of the remote mount head into the radio. What is the part number for this remote mount head?

Thirdly, will the GM950 HHCH work with the GM950 Plus radio?

Fourthly, can a UHF 403-470 GM950 be programmed up a few megs to 480 for TX/RX and still work fine? If so how is this done through the RSS?

Nearly there, What is the part number/s for X amount of extra "HHCH - radio" or "Remote mount head - radio" interconnect cable?

and *Finally*, How do I go about programming a GM950 when it has the HHCH plug instead of the normal mic plug?

Thats all the questions I have, sorry for the long amount of them, tried using search function but there doesn't appear to be much out there on the 950.

Nic.
Motorola, Federal Signal and the MX7000 RULE!

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”